Are you looking for a easy sweet this Diwali this is one sweet I came across which was shared by my dear friend Raji sujith it took me less them 10 mins to make it ..was very tasty too ...Do try this easy sweet it's a lovely treat for this festive season :) ...here is the recipe do drop in your feedback if you loved it :)
2 cups Poha (thick flattened Rice flakes)
1 cup finely grated coconut /Kobri (dry coconut) / Desiccated coconut
1/2 cup Jaggery ( Can reduce or increase as per your taste buds)
1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
2 tbsp roasted nuts (cashews, chopped almonds)
1 tbsp ghee to roast the nuts
2 tbsp roasted black til / sesame seeds
- Take poha in a non stick pan when it heats up add dry roast poha on a medium flame till crisp .
- Take it out in a mixer grinder and keep aside.
- Drop in desiccated coconut or fresh coconut in a same pan and roast on a very low flame for 5 mins till it gets light brown .
- Now add in roasted coconut, roasted poha, green cardamom powder, Jaggery as per your taste and give a good whiz.
- Now remove it from the mixer grinder add roasted nuts ( Roast chopped nuts in ghee) add in black sesame seeds in a clean plate and bind them to form a ladoo.
- Serve in a air tight container.